How to make the most of your visit to a fair
Planning your visit to our fair couldn’t be simpler. Pre-register online, read the guide below and plan your day.
- Before your visit: Questions to ask yourself
- What do I want to study in the future?
- What is my current academic result?
- What is my budget?
- Do I want to live in a big city or a small town? (e.g. London or non-London)
- Check the exhibition website, which institutions will be there?
- On your visit :Questions to ask institutions
- What courses can I take based on my academic background and interest?
- What are the entry requirements and application materials?
- Can I apply for more than one course or university?
- When should I start to apply and what is the application deadline?
- Do you have any partnering agent you recommend?
- How much are the tuition fees and living costs?
- What are my accommodation choices?
- Can I work in the UK while studying?
- Are there career and employability support on campus?
- Is there are any local alumni I can talk to?